This is the Arno, kinda murky but pretty none the less.
This is Santa Croce, it's huge inside, much bigger than you would think.
This is a statue of Dante that's right to the left (our left) of Santa Croce when facing it. Pretty intense.
Last Thursday-Sunday there was a chocolate festival in Piazza Santa Croce (infront of the church). All these chocolatiers and venders from around Italy came to Florence to showcase and sell their goodies. It was incredible and gave me the best stomach ache I've ever had.
The view from the vender tents up at Santa Croce, that's me and my friend Marah...I stole this one from my friend Meg.

Yummmm
How cute are these?
And these...little chocolate mice on chocolate cheese.
Me, very happy and very full.

On another note, this is my school. It's pretty, but it doesn't beat Baskin Engineering.
These are EVERYWHERE and becoming quite a problem for me. Haribo=heaven.
This is the devil cat I live with, Canaponne. It's super senial and tries to attack me on a daily basis. Look at it's devil eyeballs. In front of it is a vegetable torte that my host mama Luigina made. Delish.
This is me and my roomate Sarah...
And this is me and Marah...she's actually ridiculous...convinced 5 Italian guys to "get low" during that song when we went to some dance club/bar...it was amazing.

Evidence of project "get low" even though it's hard to tell,they all did it. She had them wrapped around her finger. Never would have happened in America...stole this from Sarah.

Found this store on a random street Sunday, hence why it's closed: "Who Jah Bless. Jesus is the Winner"...I'll have to go back.
Another store...racist much?
Well this took my forever so I think that's enough for now.
Did I hear a yawn?
ReplyDelete