Thursday, February 19, 2009

SPRING BREAK

I forgot to mention yesterday that I made my plans for spring break last week. I'll be going to Cork, Ireland from March 6-10 with my friend Meg. She has some friends from school that are studying abroad there so we'll have a place to stay and people to take us around. I was thinking that maybe it wasn't such a happening place but I looked it up and it actually seems like a cool place. I think it's a pretty big college town with a bunch of fun bars and clubs...should be fun!

From Cork I'll be flying solo to Barcelona and staying there from March 11-14 with Maxie. CAN'T EFFING WAIT. Seriously though, I can't. I'm going to stay with her in her apartment and we're going to have the best time ever AND she said there is a good burrito place she goes to...thank god! Soooo excited, just got to get through midterms the first week of March and I'm set. 

Oh ya, and like I said yesterday, tonight is the big Fiorentina vs. Ajax soccer game. Yes we got purple eyeliner to write on our faces, yes we got purple hair spray (not so sure about it though) and yes i'm still looking for some purple glitter. We're going all out and it's going to be sooo insane. Supposedly there was an article in the paper today about how it could get violent...great haha. I'll post pictures ASAP.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment